Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fred Fest weekend is approaching.....

Day two of the blog. Not much changes from day to day. Fred Fest weekend is approaching and everyone knows not much gets done over that weekend. However for me I have to get a lot done before Fred Fest. I have a "quest" Wednesday in one of my classes and a test on Thursday in another. My one teacher decides to call his tests "quests" for the reason is that he believes it is a long quiz. Regardless neither a test or "quest" is a fun time. So I apologize if this blog post ends quickly. For me studying becomes extremely difficult with nice weather so the battle to get to the library is a mission of itself. As I sort of stated the weather here is getting nicer and nicer which normally would be looked at as a good thing, however, in Fredonia nice weather means everyone wants to hang out outside. Some of the boys I heard went golfing today, myself and my lift group went for a run outside today which was nice. For me though until the weekend is here, my view is limited to what you see in the picture. While some may enjoy a nice romantic sunset (Ellenberger and his girlfriend) I will enjoy the sounds of pencil scratching paper, and a never changing background of papers and books.
Until next time 

Palmy #30

No comments:

Post a Comment