Tuesday, April 9, 2013

3 pointers from outside

Another dandy today here in Fredonia. Got up a few minutes early and enjoyed a walk to school in shorts and sandals for the first time this year; it's been a long. 

After a couple riveting, back-to-back economics class' I enjoyed another 5-star meal at my favorite restaurant in the U.S.A. Erie Marketplace with ex-Seguin Bruin tough guy and Ice Skating 100 graduate, Nickolas "terry" Padulo. (See figure 1) 

After the meal I made my way over to the rink to meet up with the boys.
As of late the boys have been warming up on the hardwood in Dods Hall gym with a little 3 on 3 before the lift. My team boasted an expressive 1-1 record, over two games where I went 3 for 20 from the field with 6 pts, 3 rebounds, and 1 steal. 

All things considered it was a great day, excited to see what tomorrow has in store. 

Al Perkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment