Friday, April 12, 2013

Cloudy and rainy in Fredonia and in the library past midnight.....

Gloomy day today in Fredonia. To go along with the below average weather, I personally had 2 tests, and have another tomorrow. A lot going on this time of year in Fred Vegas. I suppose that just comes with the territory.
On a positive note, I was picked up by a Good Samaritan this mourning on my walk to school. Surly out of pity I'm sure, but none the less a nice gesture. Presumably someone just payin' it forward, I will have to reciprocate. Anyhow it's 12:45 AM
here in the Reed Library (figure 1) so I best embark on my voyage home. 

As this is my final post for the year, I must take a minute to thank all my loyal followers, and wish everyone, friend or foe a lovely and safe summer. Take care all.

Alex Perkins 

No comments:

Post a Comment