Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today's beautiful which means rain tomorrow....

Today was a great day, started the morning with a very successful workout with my good buddy Shep; Its sad missing Mr. Matecki in our group due to his gruesome toe surgery. Also that  my chemistry exam is now out of my head and I have no more worries for the rest of the week. I will not be stepping one foot in the library the rest of the week (Great Feeling). The weather wasn't to bad either, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping, I felt like golfing. I was able to catch my good friend Mr. Ellenberger's better half taking a few strides around campus. I can now see were he gets his smooth and crisp stride from, I guess I need to take some lessons. That's all for now.

#19 Andrew Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment