Thursday, April 25, 2013

There's healthy and ...graduating senior healthy...

I would like to use this blog today to express my disappointment that Erie dining hall hall is closing. The boys traditionally haven't been going there often, with Cranston being the eatery of choice, but recently a couple of us have been enjoying the famous stir fry. You can pick everything you want and they steam it up right in front of you. By far one of the healthiest choices on campus. A picture of my 'fry is down below. Another special at Erie available nowhere else is the soft serve ice cream. Will Jung Nunn and I enjoyed a cone today. I didn't have sprinkles but Nunn did. Anyway, it sucks that Erie is closing but it will be interesting to see what they do with the place. I heard rumors if a Chipotle. I'll keep my fingers crossed. 

Ryan Edens

No comments:

Post a Comment