Tuesday, April 23, 2013

de Bruyn Award winner is Will McLaughlin...

Hello,
How about that ride in?
I guess that's why they call it, Sin City.

Thinking about how fast the rest of the year is going to go makes me remember just how fast time goes. For the graduation seniors I know most of them say they cant believe how fast it was. Regardless of how fast it felt, it is still a great accomplishment to complete 4 years of college athletics so I'd like to congratulate them again. I would also like to congratulate Brett Mueller for winning the Mike Lowe award, Ian Cosgrove for winning the Mike McDonald award, and Will McLaughlin for winning the Chris De Bruyn award. All great accomplishments guys. I would have liked to get a picture off all the award winners for the blog but the guys were busy so I was only able to snap one. Here's Will smiling with his.  Ryan Edens
 
Senior, Will McLaughlin is the winner of the Chris de Bruyn Award

No comments:

Post a Comment