Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Get ready for the playoffs...including the Leafs?????

The time frame for the The Stanley Cup Playoffs 2013 begins on
Tuesday, April 30
and ends on
Friday, June 28

Exactly one week until the best time of year. I’m happy for my buddies Cossie and Gunner, Toronto Maple Leaf fans, who get to watch the Leafs in the playoffs for the first time ever in High Definition.  Very exciting stuff.  Cossie informed me the other day that the Leafs had clinched a spot and I think it’s a coincidence that the Mayans said the world was supposed to end this year. But that’s just me…. and everyone else who’s not a leafs fan. I was actually able to find a class picture of Ian when he was younger and posted it below. It’s too bad Declan is a couple years behind because I'm sure they would of liked to be friends.


I’m disappointed the Oil won’t be making a run at the Cup this year but I think next year will be our year. We’ve got a lot of young talent. Anyway, Toronto is still a Canadian team so I will be routing for them while also giving Cossie and Deeky a hard time. I don’t suppose they’ll last too long but the Hockey Hall of Fame is in Toronto so one way or another, TO will see the Cup again.

Ryan Edens

Cos in his Toronto Maple Leafs jersey on school picture day.

No comments:

Post a Comment