Monday, April 22, 2013

Vikings in Fredonia....

Sunday night is always a good evening to relax and watch some TV before the week starts. I can't believe there are only 3 weeks left of classes before we all go our own way for the summer. Nosky and I have recently gotten into the Vikings series on the history channel. This weeks episode was a little strange and did not contain the amount of battle we expect but it's a rough show nonetheless. I haven't had the chance to talk to Hehr about the show yet but I know how much he loves to lay in bed and watch TV so I'm sure he's seen it. I'm also sure he thinks that he is Ragnar just like he thought he was Jax Teller. Maybe his head will leave the clouds once he enters the real world now that he is graduating?

Ryan Edens

No comments:

Post a Comment