Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sunny days on the horizon??????????

And were back to the rainy gloomy weather. Lucky for me I was stuck inside all day working my internship, and studying. This Saturday coming up is a bitter sweet day for our senior class, most of them will be heading into the work force and hopefully my good buddy Nunn will keep the dream going in the ECHL. As I was saying its tough to see such a good group of guys graduate, but its all for the best. 
 
As I'm in the library I was shocked to see Marty O in the library studying, he had me fooled at first but I knew he was up to no good behind that computer. Don't let him fool you folks he is actually yelling at his computer, as he watches the Buffalo Sabres slide down the NHL rankings. Keep of the good work Mart.

Christer #19

No comments:

Post a Comment