Monday, February 11, 2013

Sunday is family day

"My dad having a little fun at the Dunkirk Cinema."
Sunday night here in the dorms and all the freshmen are unwinding and watching Fast Five.  There was a lot of excitement in Fredonia over the weekend with Pink the Rink on Friday night and a hard fought game against Oswego on Saturday.  It was nice to see many friends and families out this weekend to support the boys.  It was a particularly fun weekend for me because it was the first time my parents came to watch a game in my collegiate career.  Today I spent the day with my parents picking up some "essentials" from Walmart then enjoyed a nice meal at the White Inn and got to see a film at the local cinema.  Well that's it for me tonight, wish all the families a safe trip home and can't wait to see everyone back at Pink the Rink next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment