Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Starting the week with AAA Alberta beef...

Today was a great start to the week, classes flew by today and I seemed to get a lot of work done.  When all of the guys met up at the rink before practice we were reminiscing about all the events that took place this weekend and we all had some good laughs.  When we got on the ice for practice everyone came ready to work and start preparing for our final regular season game on Friday night versus our rival Buff State, we got back to the basics and fine tuned some areas of our game.  After practice most of the team enjoyed our regular Monday night feast of AAA Alberta beef served at the local Cranston Marche'.  To finish off the night I joined several of my teammates at the library, where I still am, to catch up on some school work.  Its time for me to get some rest in and head back to the dorms, talk to you soon.

Ryan Wilkinson #25

No comments:

Post a Comment