Friday, February 15, 2013

Big night in Bengal land.....

On the last day of practice before our final regular season game versus Buff State, the only thing the guys could think about was playing tomorrow night.  We practiced with determination today, passes were crisp, shots were hard and the boys were flying.  You could feel the energy in the room and out on the ice, everyone is coming to play tomorrow and I cannot wait to see what happens.  This will be an emotionally charged game but I know we can stay focused and come out on top.  I don't remember the last time I was this excited for a game, but hopefully I will be able to stay focused during classes tomorrow and maybe learn a little something too.  Now it's time to get a good nights sleep, I will see you all tomorrow.

Ryan Wilkinson #25

No comments:

Post a Comment