Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dinner at the President's house

Just finished dinner at the President's house here in Fredonia and it was quite tastey. Dr. Horvath was a great host and it was nice to spend time getting to know her.  We then came home to a nice Ottawa Senators lead over the struggling Buffalo Sabres, hoping they can hang on to the lead. On a lighter note over Thanksgiving break I was able to go on a cruise to the Bahamas and once the cruise was over I was able to spend a couple days in Miami. Knowing that I was going to be in Miami, I purchased tickets to the Miami Heat game and I was able to watch my favorite basketball team live in their own arena which was awesome. My girlfriend and I were able to cruise around Miami for the day checking out the sites and then hit the game up at night where the Heat pulled off a last second win. On a hockey side of things there are only three more days until the next biggest game of the year and the boys are pumped up about the challange ahead.
 
Cory Melkert #2
My girlfriend and I outside the American Airlines Arena in Miami.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment