Wednesday, February 20, 2013

First round of playoffs at Buff State tonight

Kauf here wrapping up my day in Hemingway Hall watching The Americans with my roommate John DeFeo. It was hard to stay tuned into class today with what's on the line tomorrow, so much has to be in order to be fully prepared for a week day game which we usually don't have to deal with. With our last practice taking place today before the game tomorrow I believe the boys are ready to go and I personally can't wait to step on the bus tomorrow and head to Buffalo State. We've been through so much this year; I don't think I've ever gone through such an emotional roller-coaster, but in saying that we've made it this far and as a group we should be proud of how far we've come. Well I have to catch some sleep here so wish us luck for tomorrow!
Cheers, 
 
Mitch Kaufmann #24
 
Ryan Wilkinson and myself during "Movember" this year, his moustache is near the top of the podium on our team.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment