Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pink the Rink game this Friday

Wednesdays are always pretty long for me here at Fredonia with 4 classes one being a night class after practice. After a long day here on campus (almost 12 hours) I like to journey on home to 44 center street and catch some NHL action or watch some Grey's Anatomy on Netflix (Jared Wynia got me hooked). I do get teased a lot about going to bed quite early. I usually seem to hit the sack around 930 and the other guys on the squad seem to think that's funny, but I need my beauty sleep so I don't let the harassing get to me. On a hockey note we had another day of practice today getting ready for the upcoming weekend. I haven't mentioned it yet in the blog but the funnest game of the year is just around the corner. "Pink the Rink" is this Friday night and I know the boys are excited to play in front of a great crowd.

Keep your heads up and your sticks on the ice -Cory Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment