Sunday, February 17, 2013

Now the good stuff starts....

As the regular season has come to a close I look back at how much our team has grown, as well as myself.  This years team has had our ups and downs, we have been through so much together and this has become one of the closest teams that I have ever been a part of.  We didn't end on the best note but I truly believe, with the character in our room, that we will bounce right back.  Personally, I cannot believe how much I have grown on and off the ice this year.  I think this is due to having such great guys to look up to.  Starting with our senior class right down to my fellow freshmen I couldn't ask for a better group of guys.  Although the regular season is done I know we have plenty of hockey left to play.  Over and out.

Ryan Wilkinson #25

No comments:

Post a Comment