Monday, February 4, 2013

Mondays are tough even when you sweep the weekend

Me and my mom on my first day of classes last year as a freshman.
Mondays are sometimes tough when its back to school for a tough day of classes but after a long j term I'm excited to have classes going again to keep busy. I have a pretty tough semester coming up with a lot of math orientated classes which I'm not very good at, but I'll have to battle on through it with my buddies Cappy, Tech and Chazzy Bennett. After making the "honor roll" last semester I think my mom is expecting the same from here on out so I better not dissappoint her after all she does travel about 6 hours every weekend to come cheer me on at all the rinks in the SUNYAC which is greatly appreciated.You see in the picture me and my mom on my first day of classes last year as a freshman. On a hockey note its a start to another week in preparation for another big weekend starting on Friday.
 
Cory Melkert

No comments:

Post a Comment