Wednesday, February 13, 2013

...sitting all alone at a table in Starbucks

Not too much happened today, although it seems that everyone is starting to get back to the school grind and keep finding themselves at the library longer and longer.  Tests are starting to pop up along with assignments and papers.  I joined about half of the team today to study in the library.  It's going to take hard work from everyone to keep up our high team GPA but it looks as though everyone is up for the task.  I did my part today when I got a %100 on my Psych paper, it felt good to see my studying pay off.  On a side note the team had a good laugh today before practice when we found out that Chad Bennett "misplaced" his over sized backpack.  With the help of my good friend Chris Jung we were able to track it down sitting all alone at a table in Starbucks.  I made sure to put my backpack away where I know I will find it in the morning, with that said I'm all out of words for now, until next time.

Ryan Wilkinson #25
"Chad's "misplaced" backpack"

No comments:

Post a Comment