Monday, August 29, 2016

We have a close group of guys that I can't wait to battle with on the ice and win a SUNYAC championship....

Hey everyone,

What a summer it was, hope everyone's summer was a fun and safe one.
 
This first week we've been back has been great. Everyone has been having a great time being back together and for the freshman class it's been a pleasure showing them the ropes this first week. There is definitely a different perspective from my eyes having a year under my belt which helps me help them out and answer any questions. So far this first week has been exciting, fun and looking forward for the season. We have a close group of guys that I can't wait to battle with on the ice and win a SUNYAC championship. We started skating and each day the tempo and compete level gets higher and higher. Everyone seems to be in shape and seems like they all worked really hard over the summer. Only a couple of more months and we'll be facing off against Utica on October 28th and it gets me fired up just thinking about it. I hope everyone has a great week in the classrooms and work.
 
Enjoy it and until next time. 
 
Luke Rivera 

No comments:

Post a Comment