Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fredonia has done a lot for me the past three years......

Hello blog world!
Frankie Hart here with his first blog of senior year. When I came in as a freshmen people told me that the four years here fly by, but I had no idea it went by so quick. I've made many lasting friendships and great memories. Now in my senior year I think there is no better time to accomplish something great as a team. It's only been a week since the team is back but I know the bonds that are being made will last a lifetime. I'm excited to get the season going and plan to make every last day here count. 
 
I can't thank my parents enough for giving me the opportunity to pursue my hockey dreams while getting a great education. Fredonia has done a lot for me the past three years and I think it's overdue to pay it back with a SUNYAC championship. 
Have a great weekend everyone and hope you all have a great first week of classes!
 
Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment