Sunday, August 28, 2016

Happy Sunday everyone!

Happy Sunday everyone!
 
Junior Nick Harper here checking in for my first blog post of the year. Although it was nice being home for the summer, it feels so good to be back in Fred and to see the boys again. First week of classes just finished up here so now we all have an idea of how are schedules are going to be and starting to get routines.
It has been a blast so far getting to know all the freshman who I get to call my brothers now. We have had a few skates and it's looking like everyone did what they had to do in the summer to prepare themselves for what we have to do in the fall and winter. 
 
I also would like to say I could not be happier living off campus this year with my roommate Oskar Gerhardson, and then Jamie Young and Mac McAvoy living upstairs. Unlike most of the boys, I had to stay on campus the past two years. It's safe to say I won't miss the 3 AM fire alarms going off when someone burns popcorn or something in their microwave. I'm really enjoying having a house to ourselves. 
That's all I have for today hope you all had a great weekend!
- Harps #30

No comments:

Post a Comment