Sunday, March 24, 2013

Shep signing off.......

Hey guys, Sheppard here again. I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and had a good weekend. So far for me, this break has consisted of hanging out with old friends from high school and catching up with the family. A couple friends of mine are in a country band and I got to see them preform for the first time in awhile. Their very good and actually in the process of hopefully signing a contract in Nashville soon which would be pretty cool. Lets hope the Penguins can pull out another win tonight to make it twelve wins in a row. There has been alot of crazy winning streaks this year in professional sports with the Blackhawks and the Heat. Well unfortunately this will be my last posting. I'd like to wish everyone a happy spring break and happy upcoming Easter. Thanks for listening.

Tyler Sheppard #7

No comments:

Post a Comment