Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I think we have a winner here in .......


Hey Guys,
 
Today was a pretty productive day; went to class, did a workout with sneak the deak, completed some homework, wrote this blog, and got a movie is all lined up for tonight, that being Shrek. Also too today, I found this girl's meal card as I was about to head to the gym. Her name is Michelle Kirisits, who lives right down the hall. Well it turns out this girl knows Sheppard#7, pretty well actually. And so for my efforts, I was rewarded an X-Large Timmy's hot chocolate, giving me a shot at the Rollll Upp to win. Sadly, I didn't win, but that's fine, I'm 2-2-3 for roll up the rim. Alright guys I was told that my last blog thing was kinda long so I'm keeping this one short and sweet.
 
 
Here's a pic of me and Miss Kirisits

 
 
Well till next time, I'm Chadalac
 
You stay classy Fredonia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment