Monday, March 11, 2013

It's going to be quite a week..........

Chad Bennett here and I'm on deck for the blog this week. As some may not know, I'm number 14 on the Fredonia State Blue Devils hockey squad. If you're not sure what I look like, here's a pic.
 
 
 
I was told today that I look like this guy, I don't know what do you think? Ignore the tan.
 

 
Not much happened today so instead here's a little bit more about me:
 
 
Favourite Meal: Lasagna
Favourite Drink: Vanilla Coke
Favourite Dessert: Nanaimo Bars
Favourite Hockey Player: Bobby Orr
Favourite Hockey Team: Boston Bruins
Favourite Actor: Jim Carrey
Dream Girl: Michelle Trachtenberg
Brunette, Blonde, or Red: Not picky, but preferably brunette
Favourite Superheros: Gambit, Daredevil and the Punisher
Favourite Villians: Shocker, Bane, Venom
Favourite Season: Fall
Favourite Pump Up Song: The Feel Good Drag by Anberlin
Hobbies: Working out, watching movies, video gaming, having a couple cream sodas while chilling with friends, and playing with the cat and dog
Favourite Movies: Dumb and Dumber and Troy
Best Subject in School: Gym
Words to Discribe Me: A serious goof
Quote: "Success is a journey, not a destination" - Bruce Lee
 
Lastly, shout out to our newest member of the Fredonia Blue Devils, Travis.
Chad W. Bennett #14
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment