Saturday, March 23, 2013

Home for Spring Break...

Hey everyone, I'm happy to say that I'm writing to you from home, in Hermitage, PA. I'd like to wish all the guys a safe and happy spring break. It's been really nice to catch up with the family and old friends. Mid term grades were posted and I'm sure all the guys did very well as we continue the tradition of surperb scholar athletes here at Fredonia State. Doing homework and studying is always easier when you have your teammates doing it right with you. I was glad to see the Penguins pulled it together and came back to beat Brett Mueller sorry hockey club, the Islanders last night. Good teams find a way to win and bad teams always find a way to lose. I guess there's always next year Muelly. Well it's off to the gym for me, have a good weekend!

Thanks for listening,

Tyler Sheppard #7

No comments:

Post a Comment