Thursday, March 14, 2013

Counting down the days until Spring Break...

Hey Guys,
 
Nothing special happened today. Went for another workout today, did my lifting infront of the mirror to help me see if I'm lifting the weights properly and also sometimes I forget how good looking I am. For classes, my philosophy class was cancelled due to the teacher getting the cold or something, notice a lot of people are coming down with that. And at the end of the day I was able to watch a couple scary movies with the boys in my suite. The movies were Grave Encounter's 1&2. I gotta say that I've been getting better when it comes to watching and sleeping after seeing scary movies. And here's a pic of me today in World Cultures, compliments of Cory Melkert#2
Picture copyrighted by Cory Melkert (Dingleberries in Action©)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment