Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lots of things to do on a Saturday at Fredonia...

Hey guys,
Chad is back do his last blog. Alright ladies and gentlemen this is the finale of the blogs. Here is today list of things to do:
1.Today I got laundry to do today, both whites and darks.
2. I got homework for courses like Calculus, Computer Science, Philosophy, Accounting, and last but least World Cultures.
3. But that's not all, I got a workout lined up for the afternoon which consist of a bike and run. I like to throw in the odd cardio just to keep the body guessing.
4. Then I'm going to eat at the Cranston marche, were the champions like to go and dine out.
5. Get my hair did and get ready to paint the town red.
6. Pick up sticks
7. Head to Scummy's (hockey house) to watch to the UFC fight
8. Wrestle Sneaky Deaky
9. Run away from Sneaky Deaky
10. Put on my boogie shoes and head down to Sunny's to busta move
11. Grab some food and head home
12. Sleep
Doesn't get any better than that
Here's a pic of our wrestling matchup tonight
Place your bets:
Chad "The Bad" Bennett vs. Sneaky "The Little Ball of Hate" Gunovski
Photo
 
Take it easy guys,
 
Chadric von Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment