Friday, March 22, 2013

Headin' home...

Hey everyone,

Today was a pretty typical day here a SUNY Fredonia. I wrapped up everything I needed to do for all my classes before break so all that separates me from home is a chemistry class. Its going to feel like the longest class pf the year. Most of the guys are taking off early tomorrow morning. Mitch Kaufmann is getting ready as we speak:

Inline image 1

  I'm fortunate enough to only have a two hour drive vs. an all day flight like the guys from Alberta and the guys going south for spring break. Hopefully this awful weather we have been having lets up so everyone has safe travels. The rest of the freshman and I all went out for the "last supper" this evening. Its always nice to get a break from Timmy's and the campus food every once in awhile.

Cya later,

Tyler Sheppard

No comments:

Post a Comment