Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A typical day............


Hello,
 
Another day has come and gone, today I was able to have a Skype date with my mom and dad, where I chit chatted about me coming home and my plans for the Spring Break (which I'm very excited for). My day has also been pretty interesting. Ever since I've switched rooms at the beginning of this semester, I always see the soccer guys in my hall. I've notice that these guys are a very special breed then your typical bro. When I came back from the Freeze, Deaky, and Ellenburg's house from playing a couple rounds of Call of Duty Black Ops (the new one of course), I got to see what the soccer guys like to do on their spare time. Well here's a couple of pics on what I did today and what the soccer guys like to do.
 
Cod for me and some of the other hockey guys
 
 
Also today I did a workout.
 
Talk to you later,
 
Chennett

No comments:

Post a Comment