Friday, April 27, 2012

OC, date night and Dirty Mits

John O’Connor here, its 10pm on the dot here in the McEwen computer lab. Kody VanRentergem directly to my right, as I take a quick break from our first aid project.  The defending StanleyCup Champion Boston Bruins are out, however I need to choose my studies over leisure right now. 

I’m also not welcome in my own apartment right now since Tyler Palmerton and Rob Michalka are currently having a double movie date.  Hopefully the Grinch and I can motor through this project, and the boys will end date night early so I can get some much needed R&R.

That being said, we're on the eve of a huge ball hockey game against Dirty Mits which consist of Kody VanRentergem, Al Perkins as well as Fredonia States leading scorer on the season Bryan Ross.  It should be a battle as both teams are 3-1and looking for optimal seeding in the play-offs just over a week away.  Back to the project.
Until next time,
Cizz #8

No comments:

Post a Comment