Sunday, April 29, 2012

Nunner wins Physics Award while losing in racquetball

Hello again.  We are in the last few weeks of the school year. Workouts have been great, everyone is feeling a good pump.  Class is getting harder to pay attention with the weather being so nice.  All the boys are doing well, besides Hehrsy who is on suicide watch for his Canucks going down to LA.  Play-off hockey is really exciting this year, tons of games.  I have my second favorite team in the NHL to cheer for in the Flyers.  Maybe one day my Isles will make it in again.
               
Currently I am losing a racquet series with Wynia. If I had to estimate the series I would be down 3-50.  I know he won SUNYAC Rookie of the Year, but I think it’s time he switches sports.  On the same subject of racquetball, I’m glad Edens is a confidence booster.
               
I recently found out I won an Award for the Physics Department this year.  The award ceremony is a week from Thursday,but if you ask me I think it is an elaborate prank.  I am excited to see what it is for. 

Bradley Nunn

No comments:

Post a Comment