Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mike Muhs bleeding Ranger Blue

Its now getting to be that time of the year when things are going by faster then ever.  The school work has been revving up and so far I feel I've done a pretty good job staying on top of things.  Along with school work getting more intense, my first season participating in intramural floor hockey is inching closer to playoffs.  I'm playing on a solid squad with guys of diverse athletic backgrounds and unfortunately dropped our first game of the season last week (now 5-1) to Palmy and OC's team in an overtime thriller.  I'm pretty sure we're still in first but we will certainly be looking for some vengeance come playoff time.  Speaking of first place, the Rangers are gearing up for game three against the goon squad over in Ottawa and the TV is calling my name...Gotta love playoffs! Go Rangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment