Thursday, April 26, 2012

Junger in the home stretch

Its getting down to the end of things here for my junior year, when the seniors my freshman year said it goes by fast I never thought that it would fly by this fast. Hard to believe I will be a senior next year and that it may very well might be my last year of playing competitive hockey. Its also hard to believe that I only have one year left till I have to go into the real world and actually get a real job. With only about four weeks left its time to buckle down and make sure everything with school grade wise is going as planned. Especially with some fun weeks coming up with Fred Fest and everything else. Hard to believe, scary, and exciting all at the same time, will be fun to see what the future holds for me.

Chris Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment