Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nunner on Plasma windows....whatever that is.........

We are in the transitional part of the year, hockey is over and team activities are starting up.  Soon we will be going to the gym hard and really preparing for next year.  You get the real sense players are a bit lost without the season. 
While hockey is in a transitional period, school is in an unrelenting full swing.  I just presented my physics senior seminar on Plasma Windows.  I might have procrastinated too long, which led me to stay up all night on 5-hour energy drinks to put together the final project.  I think the presentation went well despite the deprivation of sleep.  And my team found a way to win the hockey team basketball tournament that same day. 
Banquet is in a week from today, it’s a fun day, but also a sad day to see the seniors moving forward.  It makes me think of next year; I’m dreading next year’s senior banquet. 

-Brad Nunn

No comments:

Post a Comment