Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hehrsy can't believe it's really happening...

Well I am sitting here watching the Rangers and Sens playoff game, still just devastated that the Canucks felt the need to drop the first three games to LA. I am quite nervous for game 4 in a couple days, but it isn't over until it's over. This has been a very good playoffs so far, except I am frustrated that we do not get to see any of the CBC intro's for the games which, in my opinion, is one of the best parts of playoffs. Over the easter break, Grinch, his wife Megan, Cossie, Perks and I attended the Jays vs Indians game in Cleveland. Jays won so that really topped our trip off, right after the game we walked across the street and went to the AHL game between Erie and Rockford. That was the first ever AHL game I have been too so that was a neat experience. The Erie Monsters, by far, play the best clips in between whistles. Every whistle a ridiculous movie clip plays, which is pretty entertaining. Well Muhs is going nuts here because Rangers just about scored so I better wrap this up.
Hehrsy

No comments:

Post a Comment