Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey time getting closer, but first big SUNYAC weekend!

Just another day back on the grind. Feeling a little under the weather think I'm starting to get sick, not a good thing. Recently I went to the Bills game vs Jets with some teammates. What a great experience, now I know why the Bills fans still root for the Bills even when they  aren't very good. The game could have been better, the Bills didn't put on a top performance for us in any way, the Jets really took it to 'em. But all in all it was a great time.

School has been flying by now that hockey started it seems like Mon-Thu go by in a blink of an eye then its Fri and Sat games. Can't believe its almost Thanksgiving, but at the same time I'm excited. It will be a nice change of pace to go home and see the family and get a delicious, home cooked meal.  Boy do I miss mama bears cooking. Can't believe Joepa got fired, my parents have been season ticket holders at Penn State ever since I can remember at and it will be weird going to the games and not see Joepa.  He was a legend in college football.

Will McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment