Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hehrsy on the bus.......

We are just on the bus on our way back to Fredonia. It's nice actually having a bus with internet accessibility. We got a big two points in the SUNYAC with a greasy hard working win in Morrisville. It is big to get points early on because we all know how important they are come February. It will be nice getting back to work in our barn in our SUNY home opener this Friday.

Well I think everyone of us has had this game circled since last year. My Dad is coming down for it so I am excited to see him and hopefully get two wins on the weekend in front of him and our fans. Coming out of the gate to our fans being loud and cheering is one of the best feelings as a Fredonia athlete. It fires the boys up and gets us ready for battle. We have a big week of practice ahead of us and a lot of work to do this week to prepare for Platty on Friday. I'd like to also mention that Monfredo had a sick D to D pass against Morrisville. I guess since he got his first gino right after it.  I'll stop chirping him now.
Hehrsy

No comments:

Post a Comment