Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Melky revs up the troops with an eye on the future

Although life after school seems a long ways a way, being a freshman, I don't think its too early to start thinking about what I am going to do after school. After school I would like to be involved in hockey in some form such as a coach, assistant coach, scout or something along those lines. I really don't see myself doing anything accept hockey, but if I had to I would like to have my own sports agency. I always thought being a sports agent would be a good job for me because I would be working with people involved in sports. 

With school and hockey I have been busy here in Fredonia. I have been in the library alot lately trying to get all my work done and study for the three exams I have coming up this week. For hockey we have our first big test this weekend against Plattsburgh.  Lets get 'er going boys!

Cory Melkert
 

No comments:

Post a Comment