Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eddy helps Fredonia down Morrisville 5-1

Right now I am sitting in the library without Mark Friesen studying for our big stats test tomorrow. Not only is Mark not here, he is also not answering his phone. This is posing a big problem for me because i need to ask him about some of the questions from our last quiz. In an attempt to find help elsewhere i have been doing laps in the lib looking for someone (anyone) that is in my class to help me. I cant find anyone. Apparently everyone in my class is not as concerned as I am about our second midterm tomorrow. If they aren't concerned I guess I'll just move on as well. I have many tests this week to study for.
In a different light, one that is more important to me right now than a good test score, I recently and finally just got my first point as a Blue Devil over the past weekend. I gave a pass across the blue line to Nunn and he put it towards the net.. then Christ put it in.. a point is a point and now hopefully my buddies back home can stop chirping me. Also, it looks right now like me and Nunn might be reunited this upcoming weekend on the road against Morrisville and Im looking forward to playing with the offensive powerhouse (4GP 1G 5A). If it so happens I can get on the score sheet again, great, but we all know the most important points are the ones for the SUNYAC standings. Can't wait until Friday when we get the chance to out battle our rivals in their barn, a barn where we had success last year.


Ryan Edens

No comments:

Post a Comment