Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bellzy on that 'football headed' Hey Arnold

If I was to choose my favorite TV show growing up, I would probably have to go with either 'Scooby-Doo' or 'Hey Arnold'.  I have to say both shows were pretty popular when I was watching them which would be years and years ago.  They were on back-to-back when I would get home from school so I was glued to the TV for at least an hour before starting my homework.  I actually watched an episode of Hey Arnold the other day because they have it on Netflix.  I must say it definitely still is a great show, but does not have the same affect it did on me back in the day.  I still know friends that watch these shows all the time so they can't be half bad.  But on another note, big weekend ahead against Platty and Potsdam.
Bellzy #24

No comments:

Post a Comment