Saturday, November 12, 2011

'Fredo looking forward to North Country teams visiting Fredonia

I can't believe that it is already November and it is still warm out.  I am just waiting for the change to come quick and for it to start snowing and it being freezing outside.  I am definitely not looking forward to walking to class in all the snow.
 
This past weekend I scored my first goal against Morrisville.  I feel that my play has picked up a lot since the first games we had as a team but I am still working on the little things like keeping my feet moving at all times.  I am excited for the SUNYAC home opener against Plattsburgh and then Potsdam on Saturday.  I feel like we worked hard all week and we are ready for both teams.  If we play as a team and stick to the game plan I know we will come away with a big 4 points on the weekend.
 
On another note TYLER MATECKI AND MYSELF( MICHAEL MONFREDO) WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN NHL '12 beating Hehr and Mueller 5-4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment