Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Junger got his start from his Dad

It is hard to believe that it is already November.  Time is flying by just like it always seems to do here at Fredonia.

I have been playing hockey all my life so it is really hard to pinpoint when I started playing or how I got started in it. If I had to say anything I would say I got started in it through my Dad. Hockey is something I can remember doing for pretty much ever whether it was playing around the house or watching it on TV, or my dad taking me and my brother to Salt Lake Golden Eagles games. I know that I started skating right around the age of 2 I can remember going to skating lessons or my parents taking the family to open skates.  First grade is when I started playing any real organized hockey I can still remember my first jersey, ugly gray and maroon. Even though it is hard to pinpoint when I can say that it is definitely my Dad who got me started and I have loved it for as long as I can remember.  

No comments:

Post a Comment