Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Muhser got the boys ready for Potsdam

This past week was a battle for sure, I had to spend most of my time in the library for two tests but besides that, I thought we had a good week of practice.  It's now Saturday and tonight we have a big game against Potsdam which I'm sure we are all looking forward to tonight.  I think everyone is focused and will be ready to go tonight because as we all know now, it's going to be important to make sure we put together a full 60 minute hockey game in order to come out with the win.
I thought it has been really interesting this year taking a look at the scores around division III hockey and specifically the SUNYAC.  There has been a lot of parody in the league this year in that with many games, it seems as though anyone can beat anyone like with Brockport beating Geneseo at home in decisive fashion and as we have learned, a lot of it comes down to just plain hard work and discipline.  I think that our team is on the right track and it will continue to be important to keep pulling out the positives while learning from our mistakes in order to keep evolving as a team.

Let's give Potsdam hell tonight, it's time to take back Steele Hall tonight fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment