Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Senior, Chris LaBella ...planes, trains, automobiles and Championships

After working an internship all summer, it is nice to be back in Fredonia. I must say though the flight from Logan to Buffalo was a bit scary considering I thought it was the pilot's first time flying an airplane. I am fortunate enough that my landlord lets us keep all our stuff here over the summer (except my hockey bag of course comes home) otherwise I would probably be broke already from luggage fees. It is a bit strange being a senior considering I felt like freshman year just passed by like it was yesterday. Fredonia has become like a second home for me over these past years which I would not trade for anything.
I thought we had a pretty successful season last year just falling short of a SUNYAC Championship which was heartbreaking to say the least. We have a bunch of new freshman and they already seem to be buying into the FSU Hockey mentality and image we strive to always have as a team. With advanced conditioning and solid captain's practices, I feel once that first game comes that we are going to be a force to be reckoned with and bringing home a SUNYAC Championship is the only acceptable path this year. 

Bellzy #24 

No comments:

Post a Comment