Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Freshman, Cory Melkert gets the rust off academically

Coming into my freshman year at Fredonia I didn't know what to expect. The thought of mixing school with hockey wasn't too appealing to me at first but after the first two weeks of classes I'm kind of enjoying getting back into the swing of things school-wise.

Getting used to the homework and amount of work will still take some time but I feel it will get easier each day. Hockey wise is a different story, the upperclassmen have welcomed me and all the other freshman to Fredonia with open arms. They have been great involving us in team activities and get togethers. Advanced Conditioning class started last week, I did recieve warnings that it was going to be tough but I didnt know it was going to be that tough. I look forward to the start of the season and playing games, along with learning more in the classroom.

Cory Melkert

No comments:

Post a Comment