Wednesday, September 14, 2011

OC back in the groove


It feels great to be back in Fredonia!  It’s good to see all the boys again, and nice to meet the freshmen who all seem like great guys and have already made a smooth transition into the room.  Starting our third week of classes, I think all the boys are back in the swing of thing as far as hockey and school are concerned.  Personally I feel junior year is off to a great start, my roommate Chalky (Rob Michalka) and I are enjoying out new apartment in Park Place its certainly a big step up from the dorms, I have to say I am a bit surprised in how neat we’ve been able to keep it, although it does tend to get a little messy when Palmy (Tyler Palmerton)stops by.
Advanced conditioning is also going well, as tough as it is everyone understands its importance and has been giving it 110%.  It seems to me that the intensity in captions practice as well as advanced conditioning get amped up as the season nears and excitement for the upcoming year grows.  Until next time… Go Blue Devils!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment