Thursday, September 15, 2011

Palmy enjoying the start of sophomore year

Three weeks in, and everything seems to be back to routine. With advanced conditioning, classes, and hanging with the boys, things are just like they were last year. The new freshman seem cool, but I'm still missing all the seniors from last year. This year I think our squad will go far. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens in the future this season with our team, keeping my fingers crossed for that SUNYAC title, even 'nattys'.
Right now I have a totally different mindset towards school, with getting average marks in the classroom all of last year things are going to be different this year. A little pressure from the old man never hurts too. I have high hopes for myself to contribute, as well as my team mates with going 11 straight semesters with the best grades of all men's sports teams. 

Life outside of school is no different, with OC hanging out with... (well we don't need to mention names), me 'dummying' eddy in NHL on the Xbox in our spare time, the boys and their girlfriends and what not coughcoughfreezeandcoz...we don't need to get into any more details, but things seem to be rolling smoothly.

With advanced conditioning kicking everyone into shape, captain skates seeing everyone flying around, the boys doing their thing, this year is going to be a good one.

Palmy

No comments:

Post a Comment