Friday, September 30, 2011

No Breakfast Club for Coz this year

It's almost October now and that means the season is right around the corner.  Easy to see the excitement start to ramp up, especially during captain's practice, as guys are beginning to realize they need to compete more and more each day.  I think everyone is ready for October 15th to get here.  Classes are going well, can't believe midterms are coming up so soon, before we know it we'll be heading home for Christmas break.  
Nice to at least be back in a routine although for some reason I felt like I had a lot more free time my first two years here.  Other than that things are pretty regular so far... weather is surprisingly nice, it hasn't even rained that much so far.  Just had the dreaded 2 mile test yesterday and advanced conditioning will nearly be over after that.  I have no intentions of being a first-time Breakfast Club member, but I'll let you know how that plays out next time you hear from me.
Cossie

No comments:

Post a Comment