Monday, September 19, 2011

Junior, Defenseman, Ken Nosky looking back and excited about future

We're a couple weeks into school now and it’s hard to believe I’m in the second half of my college career already.  It’s a little weird looking around the locker room for some of the upperclassmen I have grown to rely on and it’s the freshmen and sophomores from when I was a freshyman. Looking back I wouldn’t change a thing, but this year is different. I want that title and I want to see nationals. School is the main priority here but don’t get me wrong hockey is a very close second.
Our team took a couple big hits losing key players to graduation last year and they will be missed. Watching what the freshman are bringing to the team has been surprising and exciting, as they look to be good additions to the line-up. All in all I believe we're in for an exciting year and I can’t wait to have the opportunity to be a part of the Blue Devil Hockey team. Also I can’t wait for the Sabres to win the Stanley cup this year.
Ken Nosky

No comments:

Post a Comment