Monday, September 5, 2011

Freshman, JD Howard thinks the "sky's the limit" for this year's Blue Devils

At this point I can honestly say that I am very happy that I chose to attend school at Fredonia. I am currently a double major in Biology and Medical Technology. The entire faculty has been amazingly helpful in getting back into the swing of school after taking a few years off to play juniors.

All the upperclassman on the team have been very open and inviting, making the transition to college much easier. They boys have been more than willing to help any freshman with questions and concerns. I've only been here 2 weeks now and it's safe to say this group of guys is by far the best team I've been around. I don't mean that just from a hockey standpoint. As soon as the freshman showed up they older guys were very polite and open to conversation, making it easy to be myself. The biggest concern I had was that I needed to please everyone before I gained their acceptance. That wasn't the case at all, after 2 days of spending time with everyone I felt as if we were a family already. That is often hard to find when going to a new place when you don't know many people. This team is filled with character and classy people. This season is going to be very exciting because I feel that everyone has the work ethic and ability to do something special in the college hockey world.  Sky's the limit!!!!! Go Blue Devils!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment